KPE Fender Hooks
KPE Fender Hooks are used for the attachment of heavy fenders whilst protecting the yachts bulwarks and rails. The fender line is kept in place and easily removed using an open lead block and locking cleat system. Using this system the fender can be kept at the desired height and moved around easily.
KPE Fender Hooks are finished to the highest quality and offer the optimum protection to your vessel from fender lines. After fender height adjustment, excess line can be stored neatly on the cleat provided with securing strap.
Example models KPE Fender Hooks
KPE. Tailor-made quality
KPE Fender Hooks are custom made for the location onboard. Colour choices to match the yacht colour are available. Each fender hook is hand crafted in our workshop.
We only use the very best materials:
- A solid core of 316 stainless steel.
- Coating with the best leather.
- Available in 60 colors, leather colored throughout.
- Inside finished with natural sheepskin.
- A hem stitched around the sheepskin for a quality finish and durability.
- Open high-gloss polished stainless steel leads to quickly remove the line.
- Heavy-duty cleat made in plastic or high-gloss polished stainless steel.
- securing strap for excess fender line.
- Plate with position indication.
- Digital measuring for perfect fit.